First Photos from Dubai

Cormanus

Administrator
Staff member
Thread starter
With sincere apologies to Dubai1100 whose post I managed to delete, here are the photos he posted.

ed81ad6cc8309e1ed53e92bdef0d0478.jpg


49dc7c9c4a039ac8ee3e49a6ddfe61bc.jpg


An additional apology is owed to max whose post I also managed to dispose of. He said:
Quote:Thanks Dubai1100, we sometimes take the place where we live for granted and think nothing of it but it is interesting for others around the world to enjoy the world through other members, Alprider is a good example of this and so are many others.
The first picture from you with the long exposure was a nice one too and it gives us an insight we otherwise would have missed, i have scrolled through Dubai with street view and had a look at the burj khalifa and there is a nice video on youtube about skydiving filmed with a "red epic" camera,
slightly unaffordable though, it was nice but your input has a better feel for the place, looking forward to more shots and your "motorized camel".

Well done mate; max
Finally, my comment is what a lovely bike the 2017 Standard is. What a pity they didn't go to many countries at all. In my opinion, the slightly shorter pipes make it a better looking beast than even the DLX.
 
To Max - not sure what long exposure shot you are referring to? Anyway, thanks for the nice comments and rest assured there will be more. I'll get some camels next time and maybe Burj Khalifa.

To Cormanus - yes I love the look especially now I have got rid of the fenders. I know some are a fan of the big chrome rear fender but for me it is improved 100% without.
 
Back
Top