First photo attempt

Nachodaddy

Road warrior
Thread starter
My wife wanted a nice picture of me with my bike right after I took my first ride with my son in Prescott a month or so ago. I removed the jacket and helmet for the photo. First try at posting a picture. Wish me luck
 
Nacho...that’s a good looking 2013 CB right there. That 5 speed gear box is known for making ‘luggers’ out of its owners owing to the gobs of torque that rolls on with just a flick of the wrist in all 5 gears. That pic will leave many a 6 speed CB owner lusting.
 
Lookin good there Nacho
 
Good lookin 13 there! ....I'm a lil biased! Your blessed to be able to share the road and the passion for 2 wheels with your son! Welcome to the best forum on the interwebs!

Titus 2:13
2013 HONDA CB1100
 
We should all be so fortunate to be riding on great bikes with friends and family. Would give anything to ride with my dad...
 
Hey, way to keep those header pipes looking shiny! Nice bike, and of course, the best year of the bunch.
 
Needs RLETs :D
 
Nacho you don't look a day older than 69, and the bike looks brand new, so enjoy it. You are decent poser, too
44ca28b26bb41b5b40552434aa6ea68f.png


'14 CB1100 STD 5 speed
 
Thread starter
tod.branko_imp said:
Nacho you don't look a day older than 69, and the bike looks brand new, so enjoy it. You are decent poser, too
44ca28b26bb41b5b40552434aa6ea68f.png


'14 CB1100 STD 5 speed
Thank you sir! Sixty-Nine was the year "Easy Rider" came out, as I remember and I have been practicing my bike pose since. We removed the training wheels for the photo. :biker:
 
Back
Top