geosar_imp
Running like a top
Thread starter
My "new" 2013 CB has 380 miles.
It sat on the dealer's floor for 2 years and has the factory oil in it.
I am headed for a 600 mile trip in two days. The oil in the sight glass looks clear.
Should I change my oil in anticipation of passing 600 miles this week, realizing that the oil has been in the bike for 2 years? Or should I just change it when I return home a little over 600 miles.
I appreciate any thoughts and advice.
Thank you
Headed to the white mountains.
George
It sat on the dealer's floor for 2 years and has the factory oil in it.
I am headed for a 600 mile trip in two days. The oil in the sight glass looks clear.
Should I change my oil in anticipation of passing 600 miles this week, realizing that the oil has been in the bike for 2 years? Or should I just change it when I return home a little over 600 miles.
I appreciate any thoughts and advice.
Thank you
Headed to the white mountains.
George
I won't use Dr. Dactyl's Hubris Omni Grade Motorcycle Oil since I read about it's not 100% synthetic and contains mostly hubris. Plus I'm not a gentleman.