ThomWill_imp
Running like a top
Thread starter
Ok, already enough interest. Will start looking at venues, including those suggested. Also will begin to look at nailing down a weekend. :-D
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Us too! One in college - just finished her sophomore year, one graduated from college and in pharmacy school.EmptySea_imp said:Lots of advice on what to do about your wife's bike, none about what to do with the kids. LOLshdwghst457_imp said:OT: stromtroopers is a pretty clever name. I think a ride would be really neat but I'd be bringing my wife and making her ride that 40-on-the-odo Rebel (unless I import a CB400 for her) and we'd have to do something with the kids.
Oh, and my wife loves her CTX (700 naked): Low seat height, great gas mileage, and very very highway-capable.
We sent our kids to college to free us up for more motorcycling.![]()
Yeah, they'll pay you to NOT bring me back!ThomWill_imp said:Ok... no Cleveland. Is there a reward do you think?