Finally met our illustrious Leader Guth!

hondahoarder_imp

Been there
Thread starter
And what a nice guy! He took time out from his job to come take a minute to meet me, catch up and shake hands. We met at a cool little vintage motorcycle/coffee shop in Portland called See See Coffee and Motorcycles.

Always great to meet another CB1100 brother face to face, that makes four so far from here! Let's keep up the trend!

Especially on that works so hard to provide all of us with a place to gather and share. Thanks again for the Hospitality Guth! You da man!

I might add that Staintune pipe, sounded awful good when he pulled away!

http://s413.photobucket.com/user/Ms...431223216515_936863059_o_zpsed18527a.jpg.html
 
Thread starter
Nope Guth rode his I was bikeless flew out and there on business only, so wished I had a bike unbelievable roads and beauty out here.

Here some pics from my explorations in the cage if your on Facebook...

Facebook
Oh... Fat guy "Ride old bikes" me, handsome guy on the right Guth!
 
It was great meeting you today Curt. A short visit, but quality time — really enjoyed chatting with you. Talking about bikes and guitars could have easily consumed the entire afternoon. Your buddies seemed like good guys as well.

Unfortunately there was too much traffic parked in front of me to build any revs and give you a better idea what the Staintune sounds like. Now I just have to make some time to get together with GUNFTR who lives out here and has inquired about checking out the Staintune.

I hope that the rest of your time out in this neck of the woods proves to be enjoyable.

All the best,
Bill
 
Nice....so he does exist eh? Lol
 
Thread starter
Thanks my friend, we are the ones that never got a chance to get rev'ed up, I agree we could have consumed the afternoon talking bikes and guitars, and I wish we could have. Thanks for making the effort though even if brief! Thanks again!
 
Well that ruins my theory...... :) Always interesting to meet folks in person after getting to know them on line.
 
Back
Top