finally got one

modmaster_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
Well I finally got me a 2013 CB1100. I drove over to Midwest Action Cycle and bought OLE's old bike for $5100. I thought that was a great deal. Plus they are installing new tires on it. I think maybe Ole may have given them to the dealer when he traded it in. Plus they said they would store it at the dealer for free until Spring. I couldn't be happier. It looks like Ole took pretty good care of it too. Thanks to all of you for your encouraging posts and I just know I will be very involved here on the forum. LET THE FARCKLING BEGIN!

modmaster
 
modmaster_imp said:
Well I finally got me a 2013 CB1100. I drove over to Midwest Action Cycle and bought OLE's old bike for $5100. I thought that was a great deal. Plus they are installing new tires on it. I think maybe Ole may have given them to the dealer when he traded it in. Plus they said they would store it at the dealer for free until Spring. I couldn't be happier. It looks like Ole took pretty good care of it too. Thanks to all of you for your encouraging posts and I just know I will be very involved here on the forum. LET THE FARCKLING BEGIN!

modmaster
Didn't it come fully farkled?!
 
Well how about that. congrats MM.
 
Jeez, I just saw this after replying to your initial post, lol. Congratulations!

Moving this thread to General Discussion.
 
Congratulations, modmaster, you got a good bike from a good man.
 
Welcome to our small band of discerning motorcyclists. I guarantee the CB1100 will be a classic in future years. If I buy another bike the CB won't be traded in.
 
Welcome to the CB fold...

I, at first thought you said, "let the frolicking begin"... but well, yeah, that too.

I'm guessing you'll be visiting that dealer quite OFTEN during this winter..
 
Sweet. Now that farkled used CB's are approaching Chinese scooter level pricing, I don't know haow anyone can pass one up! Great deal on a great bike, best of luck.
 
Nice job Modmaster, can't wait to see all your master mods in the spring :D I bought my CB at this time of year, only mine was still in the crate, in a warehouse, that was buried behind mountains of snow. The dealer couldn't get to the crate till mid march and the first time I saw her was the day I rode her home. It was a long wait, but hanging out here, looking at all the gorgeous CB's, helped the time to pass. I do feel bad for OLE and hopefully he will stop by occasionally.
 
Like I told you in a PM, Modguy, ride the he¥¥ outta that thing! All it needs is a windscreen and a full tank of gas!
 
Back
Top