Mar 12, 2015 #1 U Uberjason_imp First service completed Thread starter Here is the latest addition to my stable. I call her Molly. Having some warm weather finally, so got to take her out more and more!
Here is the latest addition to my stable. I call her Molly. Having some warm weather finally, so got to take her out more and more!
Mar 12, 2015 #2 C Chapomis_imp Road warrior Congrats !! Someone with a side stand should name theirs "Aleena"
Mar 12, 2015 #4 U Uberjason_imp First service completed Thread starter Chapomis_imp said: Congrats !! Someone with a side stand should name theirs "Aleena" Click to expand...
Chapomis_imp said: Congrats !! Someone with a side stand should name theirs "Aleena" Click to expand...
Mar 13, 2015 #7 C canyonwlf7_imp Running like a top That's a good quality pic, looks exactly like mine, I only have 15 miles on mine, my seat is being re-done at Baldwin Saddles so I can't ride it even tho the weather is improving
That's a good quality pic, looks exactly like mine, I only have 15 miles on mine, my seat is being re-done at Baldwin Saddles so I can't ride it even tho the weather is improving
Mar 13, 2015 #8 M metallyguitarded_imp Road warrior As in Molly Ringwald? 80s red headed star of The Breakfast Club and Sixteen Candles?? There's something about that girl. Lol.
As in Molly Ringwald? 80s red headed star of The Breakfast Club and Sixteen Candles?? There's something about that girl. Lol.