Ferrets new ride

Looks great. Hope to see it in person in a little over three weeks. This spring needs to stop looking like winter up here, though.
 
Thread starter
They usually test drive them here too, but this dealer allows me to be the first to ride bikes bought from them.

BTW people...did you notice I only took pics from the naked side? Waittttttt...there IS no naked side on this bike. :rofl:


Symmetry...it's a beautiful thing ;)


Empty Sea we still planning on Sunday the 27 th?
 
Ferrett your bike looks sweet,congrats,my Dlx should be here in about 2 weeks is what im told by Honda Corp, yea I had to call the big guys because my dealer said he had no idea.:dodgy:
 
:D
The ferret_imp said:
They usually test drive them here too, but this dealer allows me to be the first to ride bikes bought from them.

BTW people...did you notice I only took pics from the naked side? Waittttttt...there IS no naked side on this bike. :rofl:


Symmetry...it's a beautiful thing ;)


Empty Sea we still planning on Sunday the 27 th?
Show-off! 3 left side pictures of the bike and a close up of the new instrument cluster.

You really know how to hurt 2013 owners. :D :D :D

(we'll just have to console ourselves in the knowledge that the 2013s are vastly superior bikes............:P )
 
Thread starter
davidsargee_imp said:
How's the weather today? When are you taking delivery?
I just checked, flood warning. Praying for ya man.
Yep 2-3" rain in next 24 hours. Roof is leaking lol
 
The ferret_imp said:
davidsargee_imp said:
How's the weather today? When are you taking delivery?
I just checked, flood warning. Praying for ya man.
Yep 2-3" rain in next 24 hours. Roof is leaking lol
Yep 2-3" rain in next 24 hours. Roof is leaking lol
Ouch! I had to wait a couple of extra days to pick up my CB. I accidentally paid the insurance policy for the entire year, (online), having only intended to pay the down amount and monthly payments. This goof drained my account of a large part of my down payment funds and I was forced to wait for them to refund the difference before I could make the down payment. It was a sweet day when I did pick her up. You undoubtedly know that feeling. :thumbsup:

Good luck, we are all hoping the weather let's up.
 
Thread starter
hondahoarder_imp said:
Mickey, you guys will have to meet up with me at the Root Beer stand once the weather gets stable, love to see that thing in person.
Sounds like a plan
 
Back
Top