Ferrets new ride

Thread starter
I got to hear it fired up for the first time. Sounded like a 2013 to me, or at least not much different.

Also sat on it. Seat did feel thicker and softer and it also appeared to sit differently than my 2013. I felt like I was more on top of the bike with the bars feeling lower.

But then again I am going from memory on both of those since it was Jan 10 or something when I last rode the 13.
 
Congrats!!

Love that grin on your face :)
 
Very Nice!

I'm thinking it would look even better with just a few mods...blacked out cylinders and cases, black-trimmed wheels, and a 4 into 1 exhaust. And some side-covers trimmed to fit inside the frame rails rather than over them. Hell, maybe you could even get the tank cut down to make it a tad sleeker.

Seriously, ride and enjoy!
 
That's just beautiful !
Now I have a dilemma on my hands.
I haven't been able to ride my '13 since summer due to a shoulder injury. The shoulder's almost back to normal.

My '13 only has 400 miles on it, not even broken in...
Do I eat the $$$ and trade for a '14 ?

I have a feeling that when I finally see one in living 3D I'll be so tempted to empty the wallet :-)
 
Mickey,

The bike looks great! But the smile you're flashing is truly priceless. That my friend, is what it's all about.

Here's hoping you get the chance to bring it home in nice weather sooner rather than later.

All the best,
Bill


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Back
Top