Ferret! Guth!! Stop The Spamming!!!

Just got back from dinner..holy cow it's an invasion. 2 spammers 29 posts. I am getting rid of them as fast as I can and spammers have been banned.
 
Think I have them stopped for now. If you see anymore let me know. I will get Guth to put the super stop on them electronically.

Holy cow was that a mess.

Carry on
 
For those of us who come along later, there is no spam to see, so I've no idea what you're talking about. But I can imagine.

Thanks for sparing us, Ferret.
 
metallyguitarded_imp said:
Luckily, I was able to put in an order for some male enhancement products before you shut them down! I'll be sure to post a complete, er, ride report?
So apparently, yet another set of RLETs has been sold. :cool:

Man, spammers are the pits.
 
metallyguitarded_imp said:
Luckily, I was able to put in an order for some male enhancement products before you shut them down! I'll be sure to post a complete, er, ride report?
Is that the company that was also offering the free Bruce Jenner wig with a $10 purchase? Good for you cowboy! :D
 
metallyguitarded_imp said:
Luckily, I was able to put in an order for some male enhancement products before you shut them down! I'll be sure to post a complete, er, ride report?
Don't forget the Polaroid! Er ... no ... hang on. Maybe not this time.
 
metallyguitarded_imp said:
Luckily, I was able to put in an order for some male enhancement products before you shut them down! I'll be sure to post a complete, er, ride report?
Er, No need to post a photo with your report....:(
 
Back
Top