Damfino_imp
Been there
Thread starter
We're being overrun by spam!!
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

:beerchug:metallyguitarded_imp said:Luckily, I was able to put in an order for some male enhancement products before you shut them down! I'll be sure to post a complete, er, ride report?
So apparently, yet another set of RLETs has been sold.metallyguitarded_imp said:Luckily, I was able to put in an order for some male enhancement products before you shut them down! I'll be sure to post a complete, er, ride report?

Is that the company that was also offering the free Bruce Jenner wig with a $10 purchase? Good for you cowboy!metallyguitarded_imp said:Luckily, I was able to put in an order for some male enhancement products before you shut them down! I'll be sure to post a complete, er, ride report?

Don't forget the Polaroid! Er ... no ... hang on. Maybe not this time.metallyguitarded_imp said:Luckily, I was able to put in an order for some male enhancement products before you shut them down! I'll be sure to post a complete, er, ride report?
Er, No need to post a photo with your report....metallyguitarded_imp said:Luckily, I was able to put in an order for some male enhancement products before you shut them down! I'll be sure to post a complete, er, ride report?
