ferret down

Thread starter
Funny you should mention that. I just walked in the door from having both knees MRI'd. Actually fell asleep in the MRI tube lol. I should know something when I get back in town after a week when I get back from our motorcycle trip
 
If you fell asleep on an MRI then you're lucky because they are loud and drive me crazy :-)

They even gave me headphones with music but it didn't help much.

Maybe since it was your knees it wasn't as bad because you were farther away from the sound but mine was for my hips.
 
Thread starter
I'm not that tall.. not much space between hips and knees lol. It was real loud, weird banging noises and humming. They gave me foam ear plugs and headphones..I elected no music, but I relax and sleep easily, especially after getting only 4 hours of sleep last night.
 
The ferret_imp said:
Funny you should mention that. I just walked in the door from having both knees MRI'd. Actually fell asleep in the MRI tube lol. I should know something when I get back in town after a week when I get back from our motorcycle trip
Alright, now that is funny.
 
Thread starter
Recovery...headed out in 15 minutes for West Virginia and the Fall Men's Trip. Riding the CB. Thank goodness it all worked out in the end.
 
Thread starter
Thanks Sea. In hotel room now. 6 hours in saddle today. Arm is a little tender but otherwise ok I think. It's not supposed to be this hot in October lol. I think it hit 91 today.
 
offroadfx4_imp said:
Good news!
The ferret_imp said:
Thanks Sea. In hotel room now. 6 hours in saddle today. Arm is a little tender but otherwise ok I think. It's not supposed to be this hot in October lol. I think it hit 91 today.
Cool weather hits here Thursday, hi 64, low 40. Hope the tropical storm stays east of you!
 
The ferret_imp said:
Thanks Sea. In hotel room now. 6 hours in saddle today. Arm is a little tender but otherwise ok I think. It's not supposed to be this hot in October lol. I think it hit 91 today.
:thumbsup: Good to hear.
 
Thread starter
282 miles /9 hours of awesomeness yesterday!
 
Guth_imp said:
Banned_imp said:
That's awesome Mickey, I'm jealous!!
+1

Maybe it's time for a new thread: "ferret up" lol :biker:
Cormanus_imp said:
Do we need a new thread called "Ferret up"?

So good to hear you're out and about and getting wet again.
 
Back
Top