Banned_imp
Been there
Any more clarity on your knee issue yet?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Alright, now that is funny.The ferret_imp said:Funny you should mention that. I just walked in the door from having both knees MRI'd. Actually fell asleep in the MRI tube lol. I should know something when I get back in town after a week when I get back from our motorcycle trip
+ keep up in good and healthy shape...practice makes you good and strong 
offroadfx4_imp said:Good news!
Cool weather hits here Thursday, hi 64, low 40. Hope the tropical storm stays east of you!The ferret_imp said:Thanks Sea. In hotel room now. 6 hours in saddle today. Arm is a little tender but otherwise ok I think. It's not supposed to be this hot in October lol. I think it hit 91 today.
The ferret_imp said:Thanks Sea. In hotel room now. 6 hours in saddle today. Arm is a little tender but otherwise ok I think. It's not supposed to be this hot in October lol. I think it hit 91 today.
Good to hear.
+1Banned_imp said:That's awesome Mickey, I'm jealous!!
Guth_imp said:+1Banned_imp said:That's awesome Mickey, I'm jealous!!
Maybe it's time for a new thread: "ferret up" lol :biker:
Cormanus_imp said:Do we need a new thread called "Ferret up"?
So good to hear you're out and about and getting wet again.
Awesomeness indeed!The ferret_imp said:282 miles /9 hours of awesomeness yesterday!