Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I remember that road too, very cool LongRanger!The ferret_imp said:That' awesome LR. I remember Terryall well, great road and the road I felt offroad really came into his own on. Close my eyes and I can see those high speed sweepers with the great views thru the turns. Ended at a real estate place place with wooden bears on their sign if I remember correctly.
Im honored LR, thanks.
The ferret_imp said:Btw I blamed it yesterday on sleeping in a recliner and stretching the ligaments in my legs, but they said they didnt think so .so much for self diagnosis lol
I enjoy metal detecting, and have found some really really cool stuff.use2b_imp said:sad hearing this ferret . reading Dubs update and now this I am considering selling my CB " again " and barber my last huray .
fishing is something you may consider as i go about twice a week beside my house mostly - fun , safe and if you like fresh fish it is rewarding.
wishing you well
offroadfx4_imp said:I'm surprised they even gave you a oxycodone with this opiod epidemic .....there's going to be a lot of people suffer that really do need pain relief.
I had an ortho doctor blow me off twice thinking I was drug shopping.
I understand they can't see pain but she let me walk out the door under some serious pain.
Went to my GP and he called it both times ...first time it was gout second time was bursitis. Anti-inflammatories fixed the first one steroid shot fixed the second one.
I even told her I've got opioids at home if I wanted them they wouldn't touch this pain.
