Father's Day

Guth_imp

Road warrior
Thread starter
Today I pulled another photo from the archives. This one is of me and my Dad, taken sometime in the late 1960's. He is definitely missed and I think of him often, especially on Father's Day. Fathers don't come any better. I'll always be grateful to him for all that he provided me with in life — most of all his love. Love you back Dad.

923478f0db92fa0871c7c6cd3b1cfda0.jpg
 
Lovely shot Guth, lots to be thankful for and look; you can even reach the footpegs!
Golden.
 
It wasn't fathers' day down this way, but best wishes to all US fathers.

Lovely photo, Guth.
 
I did not have the best relation with my dad , he was a teetotaler and from 15 years old onwards I drunk far too much. Left home at sixteen and he died when I was 22 years old. I had a much better relation with our son.
 
Thread starter
Thanks all for the kind words. suhawk305 - awesome photos!
max_imp said:
Lovely shot Guth, lots to be thankful for and look; you can even reach the footpegs!
Golden.
Yep, and I was no doubt plenty proud of that fact back then. Little did I know, I had already done most of my growing by that point in time, lol.
 
suhawk305_imp said:
Nice Photo Guth. If you and your dad started a Honda CA95 Forum back then, I would have joined! :huh:
fef0c6b59fd1911e9ab253fc90cfc6bd.jpg

Nice pics Mike!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Great post Guth, what a cool picture to have as a memory.

Ever since I could remember, my Dad has always rode and though I hated being a passenger on the bevy of Goldwings and occasional CB750 he'd pick me up on the weekends with (divorced parents), it certainly sparked the permanence I now hold today being a vested rider.

Thanks for sharing with us.
 
Back
Top