Jun 16, 2019 #1 C Charlie Bravo_imp Road warrior Thread starter Happy Father's Day to all the Dads on the forum!!
Jun 16, 2019 #3 R Retsel_imp Been there Thank you, and a happy father's day to all! Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk
Jun 16, 2019 #4 Cormanus Administrator Staff member It's not Fathers' Day here, but happy fathers' day to those for whom it is.
Jun 16, 2019 #5 R Rocky_imp Road warrior and the same to all the dads out there. I have two wonderful children and was invited out for home-made pizza and a few glasses of wine. I'm a widower and my kids are very attentive to the old guy - for which I am super grateful
and the same to all the dads out there. I have two wonderful children and was invited out for home-made pizza and a few glasses of wine. I'm a widower and my kids are very attentive to the old guy - for which I am super grateful