Farkles for Katie!

Thread starter
I actually kinda like what I do for a living... but that's not important right now. Got the rear carrier on, but then got busy working on the Triumph until it got too dark for pictures. Will post some tomorrow. The detailed instructions I found linked in another thread made it a quick and easy job to install.
 
Work is also for poor sods who can't afford to retire AND run a CB1100.
 
I started working in Holland when I was 11 years old, milking cows by hand twice a day, seven days a week.
Since than I was never without work and worked long and hard all my life.
My only job now is to make certain that my wife goes to work !
 
Thread starter
Not working today... so back to the rear carrier... good fit, looks good.

d658878d946ba6ad86b584ee0cc07629.jpg


e8a3b9cb09cf2760870b747c6be195d5.jpg
 
That looks great :). And that's what I call a seat!! Fine looking bags! What is the brand & part # on those bags and did you have to add the brace thingy with them? Looks like they would hold a lot ! Very nice bike well done!!
 
I too would like to know about the saddle bags. Make, and model?

I assume standard Corbin seat?


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
 
Thread starter
Yep standard Corbin. The saddlebags are the Ogio Moto 110093... bought them at the dealership the day I picked her up, no brackets needed (at least for my use) plenty of clearance from pipes, etc. and enough support from the seat side rails.
 
Back
Top