Farkles for Katie!

ThomWill_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
Thanks to our new BFF FlynBulldog who shipped the side covers and gauge covers the same day I ordered them, Katie is sporting a new look:

Before:
18d26014b534fcee5ea0c70c8a0a3ba7.jpg


After:
fffcdd6eded78a16ff63df98a6930b72.jpg
 
Nice farkles - Dart, Corbin, Cortec?, Red side panels, meter covers......I'd say that's a great start. Great looking bike and nice pictures! Katie is lookin good.
 
Katie somehow looks more grown up with her red side covers. Nice work, Thom.
 
The new additions are awesome Thomwill. :thumbsup:
 
What brand of bags do you have? Those look like a removable system. I never liked bags until I had removable hard bags on my RoadStar.
I became spoiled.
 
Thread starter
Yes, they are the Ogio Moto 110093... bought them at the dealership the day I picked her up, no brackets needed (at least for my use) plenty of clearance from pipes, etc. and enough support from the seat side rails.
 
Thread starter
I did put the straps under the seat. I will have to check but i don't think I have anything other than that because I have them sitting so high to the seat.
 
Thread starter
Wife just informed me that she got me the OEM rear carrier for our 27th anniversary. :-D Should be here this week.
 
Ridem32_imp said:
That's a very nice gift ThomWill. Do we ever stop spending money on a already perfect bike? Lol
That remark made me smile, but how true it is.
But if we didn't do that, it wouldn't be as much fun would it :D
 
Back
Top