Ridem32_imp
Road warrior
Spaceman : PLEASE post pic of that nice rare ash tray! It should bring millions on eBay ! HANDMADE CLAY! Lol. 

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

You can see it anytime at the Metropolitan Museum of Art, where it is on permanent loan. Sadly, the contract with the Met doesn't allow me to post non-copywritten photos.Ridem32_imp said:Spaceman : PLEASE post pic of that nice rare ash tray! It should bring millions on eBay ! HANDMADE CLAY! Lol.![]()

The ferret_imp said:I find bowhunters and motorcycle riders (and photographers for that matter) to be quite similar in nature since they are primarily loner sports, ie do not require others to participate, but can be done by oneself quite satisfactory.
Tortuga, you are free to interpret as you wish, others might feel differently. Nevertheless, I'm not going to argue with how you see yourself in the reflection of the ferrets comments. :rofl:Tortuga_imp said:The ferret_imp said:I find bowhunters and motorcycle riders (and photographers for that matter) to be quite similar in nature since they are primarily loner sports, ie do not require others to participate, but can be done by oneself quite satisfactory.
What you're saying (in principle) is we are all a bunch of wankers. :-/
Tortuga, you are free to interpret as you wish, others might feel differently. Nevertheless, I'm not going to argue with how you see yourself in the reflection of the ferrets comments. :rofl:Guth_imp said:Tortuga, you are free to interpret as you wish, others might feel differently. Nevertheless, I'm not going to argue with how you see yourself in the reflection of the ferrets comments. :rofl:Tortuga_imp said:The ferret_imp said:I find bowhunters and motorcycle riders (and photographers for that matter) to be quite similar in nature since they are primarily loner sports, ie do not require others to participate, but can be done by oneself quite satisfactory.
What you're saying (in principle) is we are all a bunch of wankers. :-/

I would like to protest.The ferret_imp said:Ok guys , been thinking about this. Never should have let this thread get a foot hold. Not motorcycle related and in the beginning Guth and I agreed that we would keep the forum motorcycle related. So I will give it one hour for people to read my comment , then the thread is going bye bye.
. Can Guth add a category for just members only to chat some? We all like talking about our bikes. and our mods & add ons etc. But there are days we don't buy a new part or do a speed test but would still like to hear from our members. Just something to think about. We have over 1000 members and only about 30 active. About 15 or less everyday use! I will end my part of this thread by saying I lov my 6th gear on my 2014 CB1100
.Well said that man. This forum will shrivel up and die if we don't move it forward.Ridem32_imp said:Everyone on here I guess has a CB or wants one. After awhile members become friends and chit chat a little. For fun and grins. Can Guth add a category for just members only to chat some? We all like talking about our bikes. and our mods & add ons etc. But there are days we don't buy a new part or do a speed test but would still like to hear from our members. Just something to think about. We have over 1000 members and only about 30 active. About 15 or less everyday use! I will end my part of this thread by saying I lov my 6th gear on my 2014 CB1100
.
. But it seems new ideas are bad ideas on here so just lock her down and let's talk CB
. I do understand rule is rule. No problem with me But I think even our founder posted non CB in this thread. As did several more! Maybe we all failed this thread !
. Ride Ride Ride the mighty CBI've posted a poll. I expect judging by the above il be met with a no or a ban for being a trouble maker. If you want me to moderate the 'pub' and that only, I'm up for it. If you want to keep it home grown I'd recommend Spaceman or Ridem32.The ferret_imp said:Clearly stated in the forums section under General Discussion
General Discussion
Topics directly related to Honda's CB1100
We have discussed on several occasions having a section for off topics, but each time it was discussed, it was determined that such a section was a breeding ground for discourse, hard feelings and general disagreement so such a forum has never been implemented. You are free to plead your case with the forum Administrator (Guth)
. It's a addicting forum thanks to the CB and the few active members.Ridem32_imp said:Ferret no one is blaming you at all. Trust me I know it can be tuff having to do what you have to! I just hate to see a great forum die out! If the about 30 members did not post for one week would be a ghost town. I go to bed every nite reading this forum. Wake up read my daily bible verse then stright to this wacky forum to see what and who has done or said what. It's a addicting forum thanks to the CB and the few active members.