Fair Price for a 2017 CB1100EX?

Bighonda14_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
I'm considering buying a used CB1100EX and if I do will be on the lookout for one with low miles and in excellent condition.

KBB lists them at $9,700 right now as the asking price (though they note that is not the same as the actual purchase price)

Does something in that range sound fair for a well-cared for bike? I checked out the Used Bike For Sale section of this forum and a few comments suggested close to $8,700 would be more in line with the present market.

Thanks for any insights!
 
There is one for sale on the forum

oops never mind just saw that it was sold.
 
If she is in perfect shape, low mileage, no damage or repairs, no scratches, new (or almost new) tires ... I would throw in the distance to your home (and travel time) plus the color. No reason to look at prices only.
 
Thread starter
The Gecko_imp said:
If she is in perfect shape, low mileage, no damage or repairs, no scratches, new (or almost new) tires ... I would throw in the distance to your home (and travel time) plus the color. No reason to look at prices only.
Yes I agree, those are all important factors to take into consideration. Thanks.
 
The ferret_imp said:
There is one for sale on the forum

oops never mind just saw that it was sold.

I Sold my 2017 CB1100 EX a few days ago. (health issues) I had two serious buyers. Accepted a $9700 offer.
KBB for Typical Listing Price $9770 in Louisiana.
Read KBB “explanation” shown.
Also I’m adding copy of my original Craigslist ad.

Hope this helps,
sleeper / RajunCajun
 
Sleeper, I'm glad you got a good price on it. It is a beauty and the buyer should be a proud new owner. I hope he/she rides it and doesn't stick it in a collection somewhere.
 
I think most see this price increase after the end of production, or should I say last imports into the U.S. This got delayed by Covid and other effects, but is now obvious wherever a CB1100 in good condition is up for sale.
 
I bought mine last summer in mint condition with 10k miles for $7995. It was from a dealer.
 
Back
Top