Facebook CB1100 Pages

metalmaven_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
I love the forum, but facebook can be fun for quickly sharing photos and stuff.

Here is a facebook page I started for the CB1100.

Facebook

There is another one I know of also, feel free to share any other CB1100 pages I would like to join them I cant seem to get enough.......
 
Answer for someone on your page the CBX 6 cyl was 1015cc.
 
metalmaven_imp said:
I love the forum, but facebook can be fun for quickly sharing photos and stuff.

Here is a facebook page I started for the CB1100.

Facebook

There is another one I know of also, feel free to share any other CB1100 pages I would like to join them I cant seem to get enough.......
great idea...i "liked".. :)
 
Thread starter
Yeah that's your page right? I liked your page a few months ago and its great, lots of cool pictures and info!



Motogeezer1949_imp said:
Honda CB1100 and CB1100DLX Face Book Group
150+ members world wide ;)
Thanks Mickey! I have yet to see one of those bikes in person. I was invited to a vintage show at our local MN fairgrounds but couldn't make it. The guy that invited me said that was the featured bike this year.. I need to get to some of these shows! Speaking of vintage.....I almost bought a 79 cb750 before I convinced myself to go with the new one... I definitely made the right choice! For now..



The ferret_imp said:
Answer for someone on your page the CBX 6 cyl was 1015cc.
 
I was wrong, had a nagging feeling so I looked it up. Actual displacement for the CBX was 1,047 CCs.You should check one out if you get the chance. Stunning motorcycle. You think the CB1100's engine and pipes are impressive, wait until you see a CBX's.
 
Thread starter
The ferret_imp said:
I was wrong, had a nagging feeling so I looked it up. Actual displacement for the CBX was 1,047 CCs.You should check one out if you get the chance. Stunning motorcycle. You think the CB1100's engine and pipes are impressive, wait until you see a CBX's.
I just checked it out on google images, I don't know why I didn't do that earlier. Its pretty sweet I can appreciate all that steel!
 
NOW I remember, my 77 KZ1000 was actually 1015 cc. Knew that number came from someplace lol
 
Back
Top