F6B

Should be a fun ride. That flat 6 motor is amazing and as baggers go it looks pretty good.
 
My good friend has a F6b and loves if. Only mild complaint is that it's hard for her to maneuver it due to the lack of a reverse gear, but that's mainly because she was used to her prior Goldwing.
 
I like them except for the lack of reverse. I read Honda took it out to save weight, along with the removal of the top case, smaller seat, and non-adjustable screen. The trouble is, it's still 800 lbs, so you kinda need that reverse. I'd rather have the few extra pounds.
 
I'm considering looking at a 2013 F6B Standard. In a phone conversation I had yesterday the starting point for one is $15.7K not including dealer prep and taxes etc. Anybody have any recent insight in regards to what they're going for in your local area?
 
4 Paws_imp said:
That is a bike built for the long haul in many ways. Two hundred thousand miles should be a goal.
200K ! Yikes. Just how many owners would that be? Most CBs in the FS classifieds here have between 1500 and 5,000 miles on them.
 
Back
Top