Aug 6, 2016 #1 N Nemo_imp Been there Thread starter This made me think of The Ferret. It's not sound, it's noise. No it's tone... I crack myself up! :rofl:
This made me think of The Ferret. It's not sound, it's noise. No it's tone... I crack myself up! :rofl:
Aug 6, 2016 #2 the Ferret Road warrior :rofl: ya crack me up too Nemo. You'd think loud pipes wouldn't bother me so much since my wife says I can't hear anyway.
:rofl: ya crack me up too Nemo. You'd think loud pipes wouldn't bother me so much since my wife says I can't hear anyway.
Aug 6, 2016 #5 R Rebel73_imp Been there Lol. Yeah, some of those Harleys are ridiculously loud. I like a nice exhaust note but that's too much.
Lol. Yeah, some of those Harleys are ridiculously loud. I like a nice exhaust note but that's too much.
Aug 6, 2016 #6 Cormanus Administrator Staff member The ferret_imp said: :rofl: ya crack me up too Nemo. You'd think loud pipes wouldn't bother me so much since my wife says I can't hear anyway. Click to expand... What did you say? ________________________________ If you come to some forks in the road, ride around them
The ferret_imp said: :rofl: ya crack me up too Nemo. You'd think loud pipes wouldn't bother me so much since my wife says I can't hear anyway. Click to expand... What did you say? ________________________________ If you come to some forks in the road, ride around them
Aug 6, 2016 #8 R redbirds_imp Road warrior That's a good one Nemo. I need to send that one to some guys in our church group that ride some loud Harleys. I saw a guy wearing a funny Ducati T-shirt at a bike show. The shirt had an image of a Ducati V twin with the words "Loud clutches save lives".
That's a good one Nemo. I need to send that one to some guys in our church group that ride some loud Harleys. I saw a guy wearing a funny Ducati T-shirt at a bike show. The shirt had an image of a Ducati V twin with the words "Loud clutches save lives".
Aug 6, 2016 #9 K kmoney_imp Road warrior Lol at the Ducati shirt. I love that sound -- the only hard part is having to stand all the drivers at red lights waving at you and yelling "hey, I think something on your bike is broken."
Lol at the Ducati shirt. I love that sound -- the only hard part is having to stand all the drivers at red lights waving at you and yelling "hey, I think something on your bike is broken."