Exhaust too loud?

Nemo_imp

Been there
Thread starter
This made me think of The Ferret. It's not sound, it's noise. No it's tone...
I crack myself up! :rofl:
 
:rofl: ya crack me up too Nemo. You'd think loud pipes wouldn't bother me so much since my wife says I can't hear anyway.
 
The ferret_imp said:
:rofl: ya crack me up too Nemo. You'd think loud pipes wouldn't bother me so much since my wife says I can't hear anyway.
What did you say?
________________________________
If you come to some forks in the road, ride around them
 
That's a good one Nemo. I need to send that one to some guys in our church group that ride some loud Harleys.

I saw a guy wearing a funny Ducati T-shirt at a bike show. The shirt had an image of a Ducati V twin with the words "Loud clutches save lives".
 
Lol at the Ducati shirt. I love that sound -- the only hard part is having to stand all the drivers at red lights waving at you and yelling "hey, I think something on your bike is broken."
 
Back
Top