exhaust sound comparision

bioman_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
I stumbled upon this video of an exhaust sound and looks comparison for our CB1100. They show an impressive amount of exhausts. Unfortunately the sound recording devices are different which makes an exact sound comparison somewhat impossible, but it still gives you an idea.

My favorite sounds come from the SC Project and the Bugbike pipes.

Here is the Youtube link.
 
bioman_imp said:
I stumbled upon this video of an exhaust sound and looks comparison for our CB1100. They show an impressive amount of exhausts. Unfortunately the sound recording devices are different which makes an exact sound comparison somewhat impossible, but it still gives you an idea.

My favorite sounds come from the SC Project and the Bugbike pipes.

Here is the Youtube link.


That was a good find Bioman! Some of the pipes sounded nice, some like poo. I liked how the Wyverns and Pipemasters both sounded so distinctive compared to a single or dual muffler.
 
A good find, bioman. Thanks.
 
I am quite enjoying the fact my CB is quiet considering I have long highway runs during my commute, just can't stand the drone coming from a loud exhaust, i remember having a QD exhaust on my Brutale, and an SC project on a Tuono, it was an exhausting experience.

If I had to choose one from the video tho, I think Bugbike, it's a proper rolling thunder
98745c2ef6a2e905b7308c45cf722806.png




Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk
 

Gentleman, I've been talking to the nice guy in Thailand about this BugBike exhaust, it's a 4 in 2 stainless, he wants 35000 baht for it which is around 1100usd, but the amazing thing is that it doesn't require center stand delete!

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk
 
That sounds good, tod. Will it fit on your 2013 OK given it was made for a 4 into 1 and the RS is 4 into 2?
 
Cormanus_imp said:
That sounds good, tod. Will it fit on your 2013 OK given it was made for a 4 into 1 and the RS is 4 into 2?
It's a full system, probably should get a breather and a remap not to get too lean. As far as fitment goes, no issues

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk
 
bioman_imp said:
And missing was my Moriwaki 4-in-2! :)


The only true test is hearing the bike accelerating thru the gears, coming toward you and then going away. Acceleration under load.
My faves were the Arrow, but that's a 4-2, and the BMS-R.
 
Great video thanks for sharing. Sometimes the best sound range is when you are in your true favorite riding conditions such as twisties for me in the correct rpm range accelerating and deecel under engine braking and then opening the throttle and enjoying the hum and the occ backfire pop


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
bioman_imp said:
I stumbled upon this video of an exhaust sound and looks comparison for our CB1100. They show an impressive amount of exhausts. Unfortunately the sound recording devices are different which makes an exact sound comparison somewhat impossible, but it still gives you an idea.

My favorite sounds come from the SC Project and the Bugbike pipes.

Here is the Youtube link.

Here Bioman great video but I have a question the guy with the Arrow exhaust has a cafe' styled windscreen on his bike. Do you happen to know who makes it? Thanks
 
Back
Top