bioman_imp
Running like a top
Thread starter
I am considering going completely black and thus replacing my stock chrome exhaust pipes by a black aftermarket system. These tend to be expensive so the 2 more or less affordable & good quality options are the Yoshimura and the Moriwaki pipes.
Moriwaki
Yoshimura
They look completely identical. They also cost the same (at Samurider). However, I am not sure if they also sound the same. I cannot find a direct-comparison video for the CB1100. And different Youtube videos use different recording equipment. Is there anybody on the forum who has done or heard a direct comparison?
On the above picture you can see that the bike with the Yoshimura exhaust has no center stand. I am not sure if that is because of the exhaust pipe...
Any other differences I should be aware of?
Moriwaki
Yoshimura
They look completely identical. They also cost the same (at Samurider). However, I am not sure if they also sound the same. I cannot find a direct-comparison video for the CB1100. And different Youtube videos use different recording equipment. Is there anybody on the forum who has done or heard a direct comparison?
On the above picture you can see that the bike with the Yoshimura exhaust has no center stand. I am not sure if that is because of the exhaust pipe...
Any other differences I should be aware of?
