Exhaust question

Gremlinsteve_imp

First service completed
Thread starter
After numerous searches ect
I have concluded that I would like to purchase a
Catless header and slip ons for my cb11 ex
I’m looking at the arrow racing slip on
Mufflers. I like the look and sound and the fact that
They mimick the stock 4-2 system

My only real questions are

1. Can I purchase a 4-2 header for the bike. I can’t seem to
Find that information during my searches

2. What shop to purchase these items from
I’ve searched for that too. And can’t seem to locate
A dealer of good shop
 
Steve, I thought the 2017 had a 4 into 2 exhaust? Maybe I don’t understand what you mean.
 
Ah. Try emailing Mr Takashi at Samurider.com. I’ve not bought from him, but everyone on the forum who has speaks well of him.
 
I don’t know if he gave up the center stand, but he sure gave up the contents of his wallet! :)
 
Thread starter
Has anyone installed two of the emgo
Reverse cone slip ons onto a twin muffler bike
Like my 2017

I see it being done on the 2013/2014 models

Just not on the 2017 with the two mufflers
 
peterbaron_imp said:
Looks very good :thumbsup:
Did you give up centre stand, due to mods???
Yes, the center stand must go with this exhaust. Even less weight!
2 grand, wow! Back in "the day" i paid 1300 and something, IIRC.

I do remember Mr T. sent me a Christmas card that year. :D

ACK
 
Gremlinsteve_imp said:
Has anyone installed two of the emgo
Reverse cone slip ons onto a twin muffler bike
Like my 2017

I see it being done on the 2013/2014 models

Just not on the 2017 with the two mufflers
yes I have .. with success..
ee62224d93da67b49c7e0bee5ffce74e.jpg
I have a 2017 cb 1100
338753ccdd442751ba7eafb8180585f7.jpg

42d01c0dba5f18684632dee05a568fe5.jpg
 
Back
Top