OndaCB1100_imp
New to the forum
Thread starter
I owned the 2013 model but after 25 miles or so both she and I had to relieve our bums!At that time there wasn't any upgrades available and so I changed the bike. The rest of it I really liked.
Just ordered the EX and see the saddle looks nigh on the same but with different cover.
Corbin produce an upgrade and I assume it will fit as it doesn't actually claim to cater for 2015 bikes.
Would anyone know or suggest another possible upgrade? I'd be satisfied with 50 miles before getting off but 100 would be more like it ideally.
Good to be back and thanks for reading.
Just ordered the EX and see the saddle looks nigh on the same but with different cover.
Corbin produce an upgrade and I assume it will fit as it doesn't actually claim to cater for 2015 bikes.
Would anyone know or suggest another possible upgrade? I'd be satisfied with 50 miles before getting off but 100 would be more like it ideally.
Good to be back and thanks for reading.
