Ethanol Bad for Environment?

Gentlemen,

I am one of the largest independent retailers of E-85 in Arizona and that conclusion is correct. I sell it but E-85 is as big a boondoggle with taxpayer money as windmills and solar panels. Cheers.

Chip
 
And now there are lawmakers that are pushing hard to up the concentration of ethanol in standard gasoline from 10% to 15%. This would damage our fuel systems and I don't think my 2004 truck could handle it either.

What a joke.
 
Thread starter
I'm lucky; I have a ethanol station only 1 mile from the house. Quite a few of non-ethanol stations here in Idaho.
 
Not to mention that ethanol production uses a very large amount of water and consumes a food source. I live in a part of the country that has seasonal water rationing and loathe the fact that tons and tons of water are wasted making gasoline worse.
 
Back
Top