I'm still happily feigning interest.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
You're in Australia, so it's always tomorrowCormanus_imp said:Is it tomorrow yet?


That's funny because I took a few pictures, couldn't really see the engine guards, so I kept taking pictures until I figured they showed up enough to be noticed and appreciated. I find the OEM guards to be the most attractive in terms of shape but really wanted them in black. Where there's a will (and $the_undecider_imp said:What engine guards?
I don't see any engine guards!
Shame that Honda doesn't sell a black version. It'd probably be cheaper than chrome.
Looks fantastic!
there's a way! Thanks for the compliment!Ha! I felt the pressure of needing to deliver more and, honestly, feel like I fell short. But thanks for the positive comments. I remember you not being a big fan of engine guards. I'm with you on hoping to never need them! And, yes, install was super easy. Literally 10 minutes per side, tops.EmptySea_imp said:Hmmm.. Ho Hum...I expected more, considering the amount of feigning I did.
LOL., KIDDING!! They look great! Hardly noticible and yet the look like they will do the job for which they are intended. Here's hoping that you never need to test them. Thanks for the pics. I assume the install is a cake walk?
Thank you! I think both the engine guards and the SuperBrace blend perfectly with the bike and the chrome bar ends add just a touch of pizazz and tie in the fenders, mirrors and tank trim nicely. Aesthetically, the only other major modification I'm still hoping to do is to replace the exhaust with a Yoshi full system like MTC has on his CB. Then, all will be right in the world! Haha!The ferret_imp said:Wow yea, those are well camouflaged. looks good. bar ends too.