End of the road

Thread starter
The ferret_imp said:
I don't know any of these people..Vincent Gigante? Big Lebowski? Rick & Morty? I must ride too much.
I can see not knowing about Vincent Gigante or Rick and Morty, but you have to know who the Big Lebowski is. That's just criminal.

The Dude abides. So must you, Moto Yoda.
 
Gigante was a mob boss in NY City. Acted like a mental case and wore PJs and a bathrobe around the neighorhood.
 
Guess I don't watch the right kind of movies.lol
 
VLJ_imp said:
The ferret_imp said:
I don't know any of these people..Vincent Gigante? Big Lebowski? Rick & Morty? I must ride too much.
I can see not knowing about Vincent Gigante or Rick and Morty, but you have to know who the Big Lebowski is. That's just criminal.

The Dude abides. So must you, Moto Yoda.
I can see not knowing about Vincent Gigante or Rick and Morty, but you have to know who the Big Lebowski is. That's just criminal.

The Dude abides. So must you, Moto Yoda. "The Dude Abide" had that made and posted on my license plate holder on my 2013 CB1100. Not many people know what it means or where it comes from. Will include a pix of it tomorrow with my bike's new pixs. Michael
 
e2049eda628ef1989df43282bab832af.gif



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Hey I saw that guy in the remake of True Grit
 
The ferret_imp said:
Hey I saw that guy in the remake of True Grit

I enjoyed that movie. Don’t know that I would watch it again- pretty grim.

If anyone is stuck at home and wants to watch a movie- my wife and I watched knives out on demand last week and it was well worth the $6


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Back
Top