LongRanger_imp
Road warrior
Probably trying to find a comfortable place to stand.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.


1500 in 24hrs seems to be exponentially more difficult than 1000 in 24fhs. I finished the 1000 in 20.5 hours that would leave me 3.5 hours to complete 500 miles. Pretty sure that the speed limiter kicks in at something less than the 142.85 mph I'd have to average for that. LOLLongRanger_imp said:Next up on your bucket list: BunBurner Gold! 1500/24. Can it be done on a stock, naked CB1100? You first!
Thank you for your gracious offer, but I'm pretty well stocked on t-shirts (I still have to distribute Rally shirts to those who didn't make it to Eureka Springs and pay InHouseBob). Thanks for the thought, though.Frulk_imp said::worship::worship::worship::worship: Empty Sea. Congrats!!! You honor us with your continued presence on this board. A bucket lister I have yet to attain! Please pm me with your shirt size and color and bike print preference from the forum store and I'll have Guth send you a shirt and mug gratis post haste in recognition of this accomplishment.
Wanna go with me MTC? This fall BunBurnerGold. My house to Wall Drug Store Wall, South Dakota. 761 miles from my house. Me on the scoot, you on the CB!LongRanger_imp said:Next up on your bucket list: BunBurner Gold! 1500/24. Can it be done on a stock, naked CB1100? You first!