Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Looks good! I've got the 'Lucas style' tail light on my Bonnie. Are there any visible holes or anything from the original light?cbfan_imp said:Been buying Emgo stuff for decades. Not bad.
Maybe rolling off the showroom floor in Texas is good enough to be considered antique?The ferret_imp said:My question is how do you get antique plates for a 2013 motorcycle?
Buffalohead - Let us know how it goes on the J&P tail light.Buffalohead_imp said:I have the J&P equivalent tail light ready for my new bike (although I don't think they're identical). I would bet Emgo makes it for J&P. They look great and much more classic looking than the stock tail light. They're metal, not plastic.
Check out this post. It's summed up nicely.gogoAZ_imp said:I ordered the same light. I was told the stocker has 3 wires and the Emgo has only 2. I'm guessing the 3rd is a ground? I also heard the wires are not color coded. Can you tell me how you did the wiring?
Joola_imp said:Check out this post. It's summed up nicely.gogoAZ_imp said:I ordered the same light. I was told the stocker has 3 wires and the Emgo has only 2. I'm guessing the 3rd is a ground? I also heard the wires are not color coded. Can you tell me how you did the wiring?
Wiring
Do or die!dBuster_imp said:Semper fi!!!