Inline4_imp
Been there
Thread starter
That is one beautifully crafted exhaust. How did things work out with the oil filter access?Guth_imp said:That is one beautifully crafted exhaust. How did things work out with the oil filter access?Inline4_imp said:Here is the link to Takashi's website for the Nojima.................mjezek_imp said:This is the exhaust I am looking for .... all black ... I am currently trying to understand how the the MotoGear Black Ti Slip On looks like, I am pretty much sold on the Motogear Black Ti Headers .... Is this exhaust listed on his website or a special order ? I am assume it is all steel but no Cat ... ?
http://www.samurider.com/?p=18295/#itemImage
Now I'm concerned whether the oil filter can be changed w/o removing the header?????????? :-/
I didn't think to ask Mr T that question; was more concerned about retaining the centerstand. Oh well, too late to turn back now!
Fortunately I don't have the amount of snow and ice that you do, Mickey.The ferret_imp said:Sweet. Bet you can't wait.
I spent hours cleaning snow from my front porch and rear deck yesterday. It was frozen on top and stiff underneath. Had to use my snow shovel to cut it into blocks 18" wide x 12" deep x 8" thick like the eskimos do to make igloos, and remove one block at a time. Going was slow and heavy. C'mon spring!
Man, I bet that was a lot of work!
Come on Spring is RIGHT!!! :biker:
Don't know yet, Guth. Weather permitting I hope to get the exhaust installed this weekend.
Just great. It seems I have to upgrade to photobucket plus in order for my pics to bee seen.
GRRRRR!
