Eleven Whole Miles!

Mandrau_imp said:
Unlike many of you on this forum whom I have come to respect as being experienced riders and knowledgeable Mechanics, I was led to the CB1100 by my heart and only after realized I had made a smart choice. I came back to motorcycling last summer after a thirty-five year hiatus. But, I was not idle during that hiatus. I was very much into Mountain Bike cycling while raising a family and earning a livelihood. After riding many lighter aluminum frame bikes, I came to appreciate the heavier but nimbler steel frame for a mountain bike. I think that might apply to why I love the ride of the CB1100 as well.
Hence the old saying "go with your gut". Yours is likely sure to be a long-term ownership experience!
 
Thread starter
ohiorider_imp said:
Congrats! Sounds like you and the 2017 CB bonded instantly. I suspect the new Showa suspension and other unseen improvements make for a really sweet ride.

Just imagine how you'll enjoy this bike on your first 70 degree sunny day!

Bob
Yeah, I had that great feeling for about 15 minutes Monday evening, even though it was 45°F . . . sorry you're not feeling the same about your '14.

Don't tell the guys on that "other" forum, but I sold the Guzzi. Tried to like it for three years and just don't.
 
Congratulations to you cookiemech and to you VLJ for your new CB's. I know you both want to kiss every body and scream from happiness...:excited:
 
Acrobat_imp said:
Congratulations to you cookiemech and to you VLJ for your new CB's. I know you both want to kiss every body and scream from happiness...:excited:
Well, at least mickey.

:D
 
What??? Now wait a dog gone minute! :dodgy:
 
VLJ_imp said:
Acrobat_imp said:
Congratulations to you cookiemech and to you VLJ for your new CB's. I know you both want to kiss every body and scream from happiness...:excited:
Well, at least mickey.

:D
Well, at least mickey.

:D
I think Ulvetanna will be disappointed by your choice....:rofl:
 
Fine, Ulvetanna too. Dude has earned some slobbery affection. May as well include Cormanus, since it's never wise to exclude the mods, and Guth as well, since he can provide some proper mood-enhancing musical ambiance.
 
Man, what was I thinking? How could I exclude Eric, the guy who made this all possible for me?

Conversely, for those of you who are already sick of me, blame Eric. This is almost all his fault.
 
Back
Top