Mar 3, 2021 #21 R Roper_imp Been there Thread starter Will the other motorcycle manufacturers get amped up about this? Or will they re-volt?
Mar 3, 2021 #22 G gmike_imp Running like a top It seems the mods have some reluctance to close a thread like this even though they have the capacity to do so. Ok, I quit
It seems the mods have some reluctance to close a thread like this even though they have the capacity to do so. Ok, I quit
Mar 3, 2021 #23 H Houtman_imp Road warrior gmike , it comes as a shock to me that you just quit ,just when I was getting all wired up about this tread !
gmike , it comes as a shock to me that you just quit ,just when I was getting all wired up about this tread !
Mar 3, 2021 #24 G gmike_imp Running like a top .Sorry but my brain just got resistance Ouch, that hurtz
Mar 3, 2021 #25 G GoldOxide_imp Road warrior Posts like there is just too much impedance for the thread topic.
Mar 3, 2021 #26 H Houtman_imp Road warrior This current tread has generated a lot of power with many positive comments and no negative ones.