the Ferret
Road warrior
Thread starter
Inhouse Bob and the Capitol of the United States
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Where are the police?The ferret_imp said:Inhouse Bob and the Capitol of the United States
![]()

Where are the police?GoldOxide_imp said:Where are the police?The ferret_imp said:Inhouse Bob and the Capitol of the United States
![]()
![]()

Work, shmirk. What's another week?peterbaron_imp said:....... But it was not to be, the ECROW group didn’t want to get in the saddle again so I picked them up in my car.KiowaEagle_imp said:Russ & I were going to ride to go and meet them. Me on my DLX and Russ on his (my former) standard. I had visions of getting the rare group CB1100 pic, five together is pretty rare outside of a rally. But it was not to be, the ECROW group didn’t want to get in the saddle again so I picked them up in my car.peterbaron_imp said:Wow, nice, long distance trip = congrats to you all and I am getting envy...
...but there is no word about KiowEagle's newly acquired DLX performance during this wonderful journey.
You’ll just have to wait for the rally to see my DLX Peter baron. :hello:
You’ll just have to wait for the rally to see my DLX Peter baron. :hello:
Hmm, this will be very hard to achieve, since after 4 weeks in Europe, I'll be coming back to Canada on Sunday, Aug 22, and should go back to work the next day on Monday :-/
I was amazed at the number of people there out at nightmisterprofessionality_imp said:Wow. Of all the things ive done on a motorcycle riding inner city DC at night is not one of them. That traffic mustbe brutal
Good point Cormanus. We were lucky - we had the entire Lincoln Memorial to ourselves (two of us) for about 15 to 20 minutes. I reckon a rare midday lull. There almost felt a sense of invisible power - certainly the perceived steeped history. Nonetheless, being of mainly poured composite aggregate, any thoughts expressed by the historic figure were merely my own. I couldn't help to feel, however, a sense of sorrow and some sadness. Still, a good moment.Cormanus_imp said:What'd he have to say Au₂O₃?
I was amazed at the number of people there out at nightThe ferret_imp said:I was amazed at the number of people there out at nightmisterprofessionality_imp said:Wow. Of all the things ive done on a motorcycle riding inner city DC at night is not one of them. That traffic mustbe brutal



Ah, okay. Hmmm.EmptySea_imp said:I had two gripes... 1. they put cones in front of otherwise perfectly usable pumps because all NJ stations are full-service. This made it difficult to figure out where to fill up the bike and 2. one of the stations had that collar that you have to pull back in order to fill the tank. total pain in the ... legs
The Ferret had some additional technical issues, I believe, not eased much by the fact he was using a different credit card than he usually used, but I don't want to step on his possible upcoming tirade, so I'll just make some popcorn and check back here in a bit.