Crazyirv_imp
Running like a top
Thread starter
Got these on ebay for $76. They come from China and only took 5 days to arrive here in Sacramento. They were an easy install except the left one hits the kickstand at full extension but you can rotate it up and out if the way and it is still lower than b4. I have some problems with my right leg so thats where I really need the full drop in peg height, which I got. Gotta say after 300 miles this was a good purchase. Much easier on the legs and also the feet. The only drawbacks are its even harder to find the kickstand than b4 and also these things really grip my shoes almost too much...but I think they will wear down some in time. The brake pedal is almost even with the right peg now and I have ordered a red aluminum pedal of similar design that should raise it some so I'm not on the brake while riding.