husky385_imp
Running like a top
The reason I am asking is it has to track on a map. Unless you have maps downloaded on your device will it need the cell service to use the maps that is the question. does that make any sense.
Kevin
Kevin
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.


So why do you call the Android OS a clone?ride4now_imp said:Wow... You dropped your clone just like that? Impressive!

What phone Mr ferret?The ferret_imp said:Well I have tried twice more to install app with no luck. I give up.
That's the phone I got. It's going to a learning curve for me.The ferret_imp said:I think it's an iphone 6. Maybe someone at the rally can show me what I'm doing wrong. It keeps telling me there is an error with my screen name or password. I re-enter and get the same message. Time after time.
So why do you call the Android OS a clone?husky385_imp said:So why do you call the Android OS a clone?ride4now_imp said:Wow... You dropped your clone just like that? Impressive!
I try different things now and then. I'm not particularly a fan of any operating system over any other so it was easy to switch.
I had a Samsung Galaxy S4 that I got when
they first came out. I never had a bit of trouble with it. It was just time to change phones. The eat sleep ride app for android just needed to be refined is all.
Kevin

What is WYSIWYG?Cormanus_imp said:Well, yes, except that, in the first place, Jobs stole the whole WYSIWYG thing from Xerox so his view of what constituted stealing has always seemed pretty flexible to me. He was certainly a remarkable marketer.
What is WYSIWYG?ride4now_imp said:What is WYSIWYG?Cormanus_imp said:Well, yes, except that, in the first place, Jobs stole the whole WYSIWYG thing from Xerox so his view of what constituted stealing has always seemed pretty flexible to me. He was certainly a remarkable marketer.