widude
Running like a top
Thread starter
I did some searching and see lots of info, most don't link to easy ordering for a 2014 CB1100. I was looking for a luggage rack, with a short back rest, and then a rail or so that's in position to be used as a 'grab handle'.
I am looking for an all in one, that doesn't need much in the way of owner modification. Is there another bike that's very close? I see the Honda Shadow mentioned a few times. I could drill a few holes if need be.
I've looked around, then it seems the 2013 and 2014 models may take a different rack? Thanks for any info.
After looking around and considering options I may just get a rack, forget the bar for now. I doubt I need much of a rest for a passenger anyway. Another idea I liked was looking at options at a motorcycle salvage yard/ parts supply.
I am looking for an all in one, that doesn't need much in the way of owner modification. Is there another bike that's very close? I see the Honda Shadow mentioned a few times. I could drill a few holes if need be.
I've looked around, then it seems the 2013 and 2014 models may take a different rack? Thanks for any info.
After looking around and considering options I may just get a rack, forget the bar for now. I doubt I need much of a rest for a passenger anyway. Another idea I liked was looking at options at a motorcycle salvage yard/ parts supply.