Dumba_s of the year (so far)

davidsargee_imp

Been there
Thread starter
I was out on a ride today, stopped for a burrito and decided to take a picture of my bike to post.

I snapped the pic, then this guy pulls up to a stop sign, he is on a scooter, a girl riding passenger, and is holding a big real estate sign under his left arm! He then crosses a four lane blvd that is very busy.

I took these pictures as I watched in disbelief, it doesn't show in the pics, but he is weaving and struggling to keep control of the scooter, he crosses just before the next wave of traffic, (there is an intersection with signal lights just to the right of the edge of the picture).



[url=http://s1290.photobucket.com/user/dsargee/media/2014-02-16170101_zps1f9944f4.jpg.html]

[url=http://s1290.photobucket.com/user/dsargee/media/2014-02-16170108_zps18a50e47.jpg.html]

[url=http://s1290.photobucket.com/user/dsargee/media/2014-02-16170110_zps936e8244.jpg.html]

Now whom is the dumbest? The rider, or the girl riding on back?

Oh yeah, here's the bike, nothing special, just haven't posted a pic of it before. I have been hoping Ferret hasn't noticed, :D.

[url=http://s1290.photobucket.com/user/dsargee/media/2014-02-16170241_zpsed722dd4.jpg.html]
 
Wonder what a big ol gust of wind would have done to scooter boy?

What? No rubber lever end covers? Tsk tsk

Gosh they are beautiful motorcycles, aren't they? The 3/4 forward and 3/4 rear are my favorite shots of these beautiful machines.
 
Thread starter
 
The ferret_imp said:
Wonder what a big ol gust of wind would have done to scooter boy?

What? No rubber lever end covers? Tsk tsk

Gosh they are beautiful motorcycles, aren't they? The 3/4 forward and 3/4 rear are my favorite shots of these beautiful machines.
+1
 
Back
Top