Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.




I asked Samurider if they can get the chrome ones and he said, "Thank you very much for your inquiry. OK, we can make the chrome air box covers, but are you okay these are plastic chrome, chrome plating on stock air covers.PowerDubs_imp said:No thanks- goes against the whole old style I am shooting for- getting rid of modern stuff when I can for a more classic look..
I'd be happy to do the chrome air filter covers Samurider used to have on their website but they are no longer available.
![]()

It's a classic look! I hope you're going to draw the line at the buckhorn style bars. That one the one thing I didn't like on the Custom style bikes. Too weird having the grips parallel to the bike.PowerDubs_imp said:It's nowhere near complete yet. Once it is done, there will be pictures. I have a lot going on...
Just for fun- here is an idea of the future look of my old style bike.
I even found one with a sissybar
![]()

PowerDubs_imp said:Getting closer. A little more detail work. Then buff the marks out of the black paint, clean well and clearcoat.
I've never done this before and would do it differently if I could start over- but I am happy with how they turned out so far as I had no idea of what I had planned would even work when I took the grinder to the first one!
They have plenty of imperfections but should look good from 5 feet away.
![]()
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Desert viper Wrote:Looks great Josh.....I think the edges of the engine fins would also look great silver like on our ZRX
Already planned- I just haven't got enough beer in me yet to take the grinder to my cyl head!!
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
