Drawing on Google Maps

Cormanus

Administrator
Staff member
Thread starter
The Ferret asked me to explain how I marked a route I'd ridden on Google Maps and then made it available to this forum. (See http://cb1100forum.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=1764&pid=21083#pid21083).

I was going to post the details of how to do it but including lots of screen shots has meant that I can't upload enough attachments to make it coherent.

However, if you're interested, you can find the document here, Marking a route on Google Maps

If someone can help me post it on this forum complete with all its pictures, I'll be only too happy to do it.
 
I use an offsite hosting site (photobucket) to host my pictures and link to them from there. It makes things a lot easier than trying to upload tons of attachments.
 
Thread starter
Randy B_imp said:
I use an offsite hosting site (photobucket) to host my pictures and link to them from there. It makes things a lot easier than trying to upload tons of attachments.
Thanks Randy. I might give that a try.
 
Back
Top