Down for Tires , Brakes , Chain and Sprokets

use2b_imp

Road warrior
Thread starter
Time to do it all at once with plenty of underfoot nonhelp....
while waiting on the CB1100 and listening to 60's -80's Rock !
 
Gosh back when they were easy to work on, single disc front, drum rear, master clip chain.
 
Thread starter
Jim21680_imp said:
Is that...a Ferrari?? I can't quite make out the model
It is a F355 Spider Replica I built from scratch that is so much fun to drive , the others are all real metal original's I built and kept. 30 Chevy club sedan , 33 ford truck , 48 GMC 1 ton
I build Street Rods and fabricate parts as a hobby.

Yes Ferret I love how user friendly the CB750 is to work on and maintain,
no tools needed to remove the tank and takes only 60 seconds after seat is unlocked.
 
Back
Top