Honda_Fan_imp
Running like a top
Major fail in design and out of this reality asking price
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

I like the green tank too, but that's it. Especially offensive are those grips. Ok, I get it, they match the ugly seat but the bike only has 625 miles on it and they already look dirty!Cormanus_imp said:My mother used to say, 'If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything', so ... I like the green tank.
Cormanus_imp said:KiowaEagle, my late mother would be proud of you. I am too. Well done. Meanwhile, over here old men are trying to explain to us the circumstances in which it's OK to be curmudgeonly and bad mannered.
pekingduck, I note your generosity has also come to light [url=http://cb1100forum.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=16153&pid=279250#pid279250]elsewhere on the forum, but let's again acknowledge your kindness in sharing the picture.
The good news is that this thread is in the 'For Sale' section of the forum and will be deleted at some point. Maybe we should start a rogues' gallery elsewhere ...
:rofl:pekingduck_imp said:I thought I'd post some pictures from the Craigslist ad so that future forum viewers can be offended as well.[attachment=12402]
pekingduck_imp said:Cormanus_imp said:KiowaEagle, my late mother would be proud of you. I am too. Well done. Meanwhile, over here old men are trying to explain to us the circumstances in which it's OK to be curmudgeonly and bad mannered.
pekingduck, I note your generosity has also come to light [url=http://cb1100forum.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=16153&pid=279250#pid279250]elsewhere on the forum, but let's again acknowledge your kindness in sharing the picture.
The good news is that this thread is in the 'For Sale' section of the forum and will be deleted at some point. Maybe we should start a rogues' gallery elsewhere ...
A rogue's gallery! A whole gallery of "customized" CB1100s from the internet. Of course, our own tastefully modified bikes would be in the owner's gallery. I think that's a great idea! How about that one as the inaugural shot? That way it can be preserved forever for "posteriority".
I just do not see anyway this bike would be comfortable to ride more than to the bar and back. Most Cafe bikes have seats that look like padded plywood, hold the padding please. I would never ride one let alone own one. I too like the green tank and wheels.CB1100DLX_imp said:Wow! Now I feel bad for the owner and for starting this thread. I actually kinda liked it but, on the other hand, he didn't have any RLETs!
Yes! All of this acrimony could have been avoided with a simple set of rlets....so sadCB1100DLX_imp said:Wow! Now I feel bad for the owner and for starting this thread. I actually kinda liked it but, on the other hand, he didn't have any RLETs!


At least the lump is still good (salvageable).E11even_Hunnit_imp said:Ew, that thing is FUGLY.
Poor CB![]()