GoldOxide_imp
Road warrior
VLJ_imp said:I hope it stays just the way it is now. No more changes for me, thank you.
GoldOxide, will do.
You sound rather ominous, btw.
<<< Does that take the edge off? 
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
VLJ_imp said:I hope it stays just the way it is now. No more changes for me, thank you.
GoldOxide, will do.
You sound rather ominous, btw.
<<< Does that take the edge off? 
Interesting observation.MMC_imp said:I ride my CB a lot! Over 53,000 miles in 3 years. I’ve found it gets “buzzy” when it’s time to clean, lube and adjust the chain.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Interesting observation.GoldOxide_imp said:Interesting observation.MMC_imp said:I ride my CB a lot! Over 53,000 miles in 3 years. I’ve found it gets “buzzy” when it’s time to clean, lube and adjust the chain.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Does that imply after servicing the existing chain the buzziness subsides?
Hi MMC,MMC_imp said:I ride my CB a lot! Over 53,000 miles in 3 years. I’ve found it gets “buzzy” when it’s time to clean, lube and adjust the chain.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hi MMC,Rossi_imp said:Hi MMC,MMC_imp said:I ride my CB a lot! Over 53,000 miles in 3 years. I’ve found it gets “buzzy” when it’s time to clean, lube and adjust the chain.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I’m curious about the valve adjustments you have seen in that many miles?
Thanks
Hi MMC,MMC_imp said:Hi MMC,Rossi_imp said:Hi MMC,MMC_imp said:I ride my CB a lot! Over 53,000 miles in 3 years. I’ve found it gets “buzzy” when it’s time to clean, lube and adjust the chain.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I’m curious about the valve adjustments you have seen in that many miles?
Thanks
I’m curious about the valve adjustments you have seen in that many miles?
Thanks
None. Never even checked them. Still runs like a top!!
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hi MMC,Rossi_imp said:Hi MMC,MMC_imp said:Hi MMC,Rossi_imp said:Hi MMC,MMC_imp said:I ride my CB a lot! Over 53,000 miles in 3 years. I’ve found it gets “buzzy” when it’s time to clean, lube and adjust the chain.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I’m curious about the valve adjustments you have seen in that many miles?
Thanks
I’m curious about the valve adjustments you have seen in that many miles?
Thanks
None. Never even checked them. Still runs like a top!!
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I’m curious about the valve adjustments you have seen in that many miles?
Thanks That’s very interesting since on my 17 the owners manual calls for every 12k and the dealer I called quoted $675 that seemed pretty steep to me.
None. Never even checked them. Still runs like a top!!
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hi MMC,MMC_imp said:Hi MMC,Rossi_imp said:Hi MMC,MMC_imp said:I ride my CB a lot! Over 53,000 miles in 3 years. I’ve found it gets “buzzy” when it’s time to clean, lube and adjust the chain.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I’m curious about the valve adjustments you have seen in that many miles?
Thanks
I’m curious about the valve adjustments you have seen in that many miles?
Thanks
None. Never even checked them. Still runs like a top!!
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hi MMC,GoldOxide_imp said:Hi MMC,MMC_imp said:Hi MMC,Rossi_imp said:Hi MMC,MMC_imp said:I ride my CB a lot! Over 53,000 miles in 3 years. I’ve found it gets “buzzy” when it’s time to clean, lube and adjust the chain.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I’m curious about the valve adjustments you have seen in that many miles?
Thanks
I’m curious about the valve adjustments you have seen in that many miles?
Thanks
None. Never even checked them. Still runs like a top!!
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I’m curious about the valve adjustments you have seen in that many miles?
Thanks
None. Never even checked them. Still runs like a top!!
That is some sweet talk there MMC.
(+1) I reckon "engine buzz" varies in the eye of the beholder.jitaylor_imp said:I do not experience engine buzz, but mine is a 2014 E.
leepy:....or ear, or butt.GoldOxide_imp said:(+1) I reckon "engine buzz" varies in the eye of the beholder.jitaylor_imp said:I do not experience engine buzz, but mine is a 2014 E.leepy:
....or ear, or butt.KiowaEagle_imp said:....or ear, or butt.GoldOxide_imp said:(+1) I reckon "engine buzz" varies in the eye of the beholder.jitaylor_imp said:I do not experience engine buzz, but mine is a 2014 E.leepy:

I think some Forum members have gone to the foam-based grips. If that is something you can reckon with, it might help. Expect to maybe replace them yearly.DBM_imp said:I have buzz in my grips. Grip Puppies have helped, but not eliminated my numb hands after 30-45 minutes ride time. Requent breaks are my solution.