Do you remember where they are from?

pdedse

Moderator
Staff member
Thread starter
A slow afternoon... I thought I'd start a game. Without checking, do you know off-hand where other forum members are from? We have that info everytime we read a post from different members...can you recall them?

I chose some common threads (Today's weather / what did you do on... / birthday thread etc.) and scrolled through the last few pages of each, noting which members had 1000 posts or more. Apologies to those that have 900 something posts or less. I think there may be one member on the list with 900-ish posts because I wanted 25. This is more geared to those who have posted recently as opposed to back in 2013. I'm sure I didn't capture everybody that has more than 1000 posts, but come on...it's just a game, so if I missed you, no sleight was intended.

Don't cheat or double check. Don't post the answers in a reply. Just look at the names, jot down where you think they are from on some scratch paper, then click the link below to confirm, and if you'd like, report roughly how many you guessed correct ouf of 25.

What makes for a right answer? I don't know. Use your judgement. It would be ethnocentric of me to say "if the USA, you have to get the right city or state" and not do the same for a European country if that info is given by the member. Some give city, others a region, others just a country. So how about you guess "close enough" to determine whether you got it or not.

In no particular order:
1) GoldOxide 2) Gone in 60 3) peterbaron 4) Django 5) The ferret 6) Inhouse Bob 7) pdedse 8) KiowaEagle 9) EmptySea 10) Nachodaddy 11) SportsterDoc 12) Cormanus 13) Tev62 14) Rocky 15) Lord Popgun 16) DAC 17) offroadfx4 18) misterprofessionality 19) max 20) Wisedrum 21) Houtman 22) alprider 23)PowerDubs 24) clearviewx 25) Guth




CLICK HERE FOR ANSWERS
 
Houston, we have a problem. The Ferret is from Ohio, not Indiana, correct??
I got 7 wrong. :-/
 
7 wrong. But I think I should get bonus points for knowing where inhousebob lives now (the answer sheet is incorrect)
 
peterbaron_imp said:
Houston, we have a problem. The Ferret is from Ohio, not Indiana, correct??
I got 7 wrong. :-/
I think he was born there??

But otherwise, yes, Ohio ("Tin soldiers and Nixon's comin' ... ").
 
Hmmm.... I didn't make the cut. Bummer.
 
Ferret was born in and indeed lives in Ohio. Lived in east central Florida for a year when I was a kid, but other than that 71 1/2 years a Buckeye.
 
Thread starter
peterbaron_imp said:
Houston, we have a problem. The Ferret is from Ohio, not Indiana, correct??
I got 7 wrong. :-/
Indiana, Ohio...Close enough!!!

(sorry ferret)

Randy B_imp said:
Hmmm.... I didn't make the cut. Bummer.
I'm sorry I missed you Randy B, you "deserved" to be on the list...but now I'll not forget where you're at. I simply chose a few threads, and when I got to 25, stopped.
 
4 wrong.

Nice game, pdedse.
 
Fun game, but I didn't do really well... about half...

Hey, I got myself!
 
Thread starter
Gone in 60_imp said:
Fun game, but I didn't do really well... about half...

Hey, I got myself!
I matched up the names / places (not all that well!) and still only got 16 right as I went back to the list w/out looking.

I always confuse you and Gold.
 
Rocky_imp said:
While I recognized all the names, sadly, I only got seven - including myself :D
Rocky, do not worry about it, if you got only seven like GO an I did = we are still good pack of riders :D
:beerchug:
 
peterbaron_imp said:
Rocky_imp said:
While I recognized all the names, sadly, I only got seven - including myself :D
Rocky, do not worry about it, if you got only seven like GO an I did = we are still good pack of riders :D
:beerchug:
Rocky, do not worry about it, if you got only seven like GO an I did = we are still good pack of riders :D
:beerchug:
:D we are indeed :biker:
 
Back
Top