Diy Bar end mirrors install

Matt F._imp

First service completed
Thread starter
Click on the link for my video on an economical, functional and good looking bar end mirror install for the cb1100...

 
Well done Matt. I'm sure others here will benefit from your video and ingenuity. I must apologize, however. I accidentally saw your face for just a brief moment when the camera panned up ever so slightly.
 
Nice job Matt. i'm sure a light bulb went off for several members after watching your vid.

Not bad for your 7 th post!
 
Thread starter
The ferret_imp said:
Nice job Matt. i'm sure a light bulb went off for several members after watching your vid.

Not bad for your 7 th post!
Thanks. The more miles I ride with this mod, the more I love it.

What's great about these mirrors is that they are readily available at any Wal mart, academy sports etc... It's nice not to have to use the interwebs and play the waiting game. :beerchug:

Forgot to mention that the Bell brand mark is imprinted in white lettering on the backside of the mirror but it wipes off easily with fingernail polish remover and a cotton ball.
 
Thread starter
Mirrors are holding up fantastically. Just took a 700 mile trip this past weekend are they worked like a champ.
 
Back
Top