Denali SoundBomb

use2b_imp

Road warrior
Thread starter
wow this thing is loud. was able to shoe horn it in behind the steering section and under the tank on the left side. air compressor is upright under the seat.
 
Ridem32_imp said:
Is that a 75 or 76 model 750?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Whitehouse kit on an 1100 with EX wheels

EDIT:....you meant in the background....DUH. smh.
 
Anyone other tan use2b put a Denali Soundbomb on there CB1100?
I have one on my ST1300, VFR800 and several past motorcycles.
Tried to message use2b, but no reply.
I'm wondering about the compressor location and mounting. Pictures would help.
 
But hurry up, TINK, as he has it up for sale.
 
use2b_imp said:
wow this thing is loud. was able to shoe horn it in behind the steering section and under the tank on the left side. air compressor is upright under the seat.
Can you tell me what kind of fork boots you've used? Perhaps a link if you have one? I'm looking to get some and I like how yours look.
 
OregonZip_imp said:
use2b_imp said:
wow this thing is loud. was able to shoe horn it in behind the steering section and under the tank on the left side. air compressor is upright under the seat.
Can you tell me what kind of fork boots you've used? Perhaps a link if you have one? I'm looking to get some and I like how yours look.
Can you tell me what kind of fork boots you've used? Perhaps a link if you have one? I'm looking to get some and I like how yours look.
Welcome to the Forum OZ. When not elsewhere, you will be here.
 
Welcome OregonZip. use2b hasn’t been seen for a while as, if I recall correctly, he sold his CB.

Try using the search function as people have used a variety of fork boot solutions. Others will probably help out, but I think Kawasaki and Triumph options have proven popular and durable.
 
Cormanus is correct about that. Both those have worked well for members and hold up. One member tried a split gaiter and it didn’t really work. And a few tried the cheap ones off Ebay or Amazon and they deteriorated quickly.

Check out the first post in this thread by our senior moderator, the Ferret. It has the Kawasaki part number. How To install Fork Boots aka Gaiters
 
Lord Popgun_imp said:
Cormanus is correct about that. Both those have worked well for members and hold up. One member tried a split gaiter and it didn’t really work. And a few tried the cheap ones off Ebay or Amazon and they deteriorated quickly.

Check out the first post in this thread by our senior moderator, the Ferret. It has the Kawasaki part number. How To install Fork Boots aka Gaiters
I have successfully used the Kawasaki part.
 
Thank you all for your information. I just bought my 2014 CB a few weeks ago. Rainy weather in oregon has only allowed me to ride it twice, but I'm looking forward to a fruitful summer season.
 
Back
Top