I have a full Delkevic too and agree with everything M in SC said.
The mid piece is a tad too short and it was a bit of a pita to get it sorted, in fact I called Delkevic USA for help, and finally made it work.
The easy way is to make an adapter as M in SC shows in his write up ( big thanks for that, it helped a lot) but Delkevic should correct it at the source. Otherwise, it's a really nice pipe, looks and runs great once it's on.
If you've never installed a header before, especially one that's all separate pieces, get some help cause it's tricky. I'm definitely not a novice at this and it was a challenge.
When I ordered the pipe, I got the 18" oval stainless can. However, it's still in the box.
I instead used the 13" Delk stainless tri-oval slip on I already had. Running without the db killer and it sounds just right to me. Not too loud, just a lot of deep rumble at lower revs. Higher up it gets louder, but sounds good to me. YMMV.
I have the O2 sensor delete dongle, intake mod, pair valve blocked in the airbox and a Booster Plug for the fuel injection. It runs great, sounds mean and I get lots of compliments about it. I'm happy with it.